At the Kermode Friendship Society Daycare, we believe in providing an environment which will enhance and support children's natural growth and development. We recognize that children grow at different rates and that each child is unique in his/her character, growth and development, but that all children share the same basic characteristics
Goals of the Kermode Friendship Society Daycare
The aims and objectives of the Daycare are to:
1. Provide quality daycare for all children enrolled
2. Foster the total development of the child by providing an environment consisting of:
- A warm, friendly atmosphere with trained child care providers
- A safe and healthy facility
- A child centered, non-role stereotyping setting
- A variety of suitable equipment in good repair
- A variety of activities that support the physical, social, emotional and intellectual needs of the children
3. Children will receive safe and consistent care during daycare hours
4. Children with developmental challenges will receive referrals to appropriate support and services with parental consent.
Our program operates year-round.
Any questions can be directed to
Charmaine Anderson at 250-635-4906 ext. 1034